Abandoned Trawler Boat - loot and puzzles

So I made this fishing vessel to explore; it's got a shop and fish-related loot. Its engines make a noise and light up the portholes and floodlights to balance the loot, also fuel must be brought to access the loot. Providing you have a fuse, once the engine(s) are running, you can also transmit and receive using the on-board RF equipment and the boat's Morse code button; this complements my functioning satellite dish monument:https://www.rustedit.io/threads/satellite-dish-for-morse-code-actually-useful.1060/. There is also a fishy vending machine if you are dissatisfied with the catch in the net.

Instructions:
Fuel and start both engines Fuse the switch See the lights come on. Set frequency of rooftop antenna to hear signals. Set frequency of wheelhouse RF transmitter Use my Morse code button in wheelhouse to transmit. Loot can be found beyond the engine room in the cabin once both engines are running, and at the end of the net. A searchlight is mounted on the roof for fun and there is a shop aboard selling fish and diving stuff.

Attachments

• Fishing Boat Monument.prefab
    3.3 KB · Views: 70