Creative / Build grid map

Colon Blow

Just something i was playing with. Grid the map just like the ingame map. Squares are lined up nicely with in game grid coords.
Added plugin to allow players to claim a square. They can only build and damage there stuff in there claimed sqaure.
Of course players can noclip and use F1 Spawn.for what they need. Finishing up on parachute spawn in. Should be fun for anyone looking to test build.

1/25/2020 : Update: I added 4 different maps for download. Same grid just in different sizes (1k, 2k, 3k and 4k)
https://www.rustedit.io/resources/grid-maps-in-1k-2k-3k-and-4k-sizes.28/

Attachments

• 20190210191359_1.jpg
    20190210191359_1.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 259
  • 20190210191356_1.jpg
    20190210191356_1.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 273
Last edited:

MattieMajestic

Colon do you have a website where I can buy your prefabs and some maps like this one and maze runner. I bought all your plugins on chaos code. Very nice my fav will always be the sharks

Colon Blow

Hey Colon what Plugin/s did u use for the ui u have in the images?
sorry for delay. the ones on the right? to spawn in stuff?

Colon do you have a website where I can buy your prefabs and some maps like this one and maze runner. I bought all your plugins on chaos code. Very nice my fav will always be the sharks
i dont have any website to sell those, the Maze Runner one is avail free to download here under the maps download. But ill add the grid one too.

BranYorath

Just something i was playing with. Grid the map just like the ingame map. Squares are lined up nicely with in game grid coords.
Added plugin to allow players to claim a square. They can only build and damage there stuff in there claimed sqaure.
Of course players can noclip and use F1 Spawn.for what they need. Finishing up on parachute spawn in. Should be fun for anyone looking to test build.
any chance you could upload 1k 2k 3k maps as well? Personally, i'd use the 1k for admin testing and copy paste builds etc..

azuretwine

Colon Blow
I tried downloading this grid and I was prompted for a login and password to unrar it. What login and password is it looking for?

Colon Blow

Colon Blow
I tried downloading this grid and I was prompted for a login and password to unrar it. What login and password is it looking for?
humm.. i just tried it, seems fine for me, should be a direct download.
Did you first click the link above in post #7 that just should bring you to the Map download section on this website? (shouldnt download anything directly)
or go to the download section in the forums, then click on the Download Button for the map itself?

azuretwine

Yes this is where I downloaded it from:
1579912003080.png

Then in my downloads I have a file named GridMap2020.rar

I click the rar file and get this:

1579912109433.png

I've tried several times.

Colon Blow

Yes this is where I downloaded it from:
View attachment 1634

Then in my downloads I have a file named GridMap2020.rar

I click the rar file and get this:

I've tried several times.

Ok, i changed it to a Zip file. it looks like whatever is trying to open the file on your PC doesnt know how to handle the .rar. maybe.. lol
try that, let me know if it works or not :)

Arrusticini

I don't know really why but a evenly squared map like that.... Is really satisfying! Let me guess: you used a height map like a lot of squares evenly spaced, right? Brilliant idea! I just wonder what players would be able to mess it.... OPS... To do on such thing! :LOL:

Colon Blow

I don't know really why but a evenly squared map like that.... Is really satisfying! Let me guess: you used a height map like a lot of squares evenly spaced, right? Brilliant idea! I just wonder what players would be able to mess it.... OPS... To do on such thing! :LOL:
yes, i used a squared height map. then had to adjust the position a few times to get them to line up with the in game map grid.

I really appreciate this bro!
np

I'll be working on a 1K, 2K and 3K version as soon as i can. so ill add those to the same zip file in the future.

Arrusticini

yes, i used a squared height map. then had to adjust the position a few times to get them to line up with the in game map grid

Awesome work! I am so very tempted to use it! Have to think how but I really want to use the 4k for some sadistic purpose! LOL!