Eddie's Riverside Arctic Map...

EdwardoCatflapo

Hi all,

Still fixing this up after HDRP update and train subway update, but its def. playable. Set to 3x ATM, the challenge is to survive in the cold. I made this from a Riverside height map I found on the web, and after lots of tweaks using Rust Edit, I've been hosting this map for over a year. I wanted a fully arctic map as I found that biome most challenging, and it removes the OP (IMHO) river food, making growing and gathering food more relevant. There's a couple of basic custom rock formations (RIP anvil rock) and custom monuments (credit to original designers for those). You can find it in the Rust modded servers ('Eddie Catflap's 3x Arctic'), link in my Discord in #server-links, via http://playrust.io/map/?203.168.58.48:28045 and I'll add a direct dwnld link here later.

To do: replace remaining non-HDRP rocks, incl. legacy caves (probably cont. doing this manually after reading posts on here)
align train tunnels to stations (the 'snap to requirement' doesn't appear as an option for me in Rust Edit)

Cheers, and thanks all who add to Rust Edit and this forum!

1633559233154.png

Last edited: