Factory from Rust Legacy, in Rust Experemental "Rebuild" (Next - Big Rad Town)

TumanOT

FACTORY | ЗАВОД
I have long promised to make "Factory" from Rust Legacy, but all hands did not reach. The monument does not claim to be called "100 percent copy of the original location.
Я уже давно обещал сделать "Factory" из Rust Legacy, но всё руки не доходили. Памятник не претендует на то, чтобы называться «100-процентной копией оригинальной локации».

Terms of use | Условия эксплуатации
I do not demand payment for my work, and the only thing I ask for is the observance of operating conditions.
Я не требую оплаты за свою работу, и единственное, о чем я прошу, - это соблюдение условий эксплуатации.

1. Permission to use the file | Разрешение на использование
You are free to use this file, provided that you comply with the terms of use.
Вы можете свободно использовать данный файл, при условии соблюдения условий эксплуатации.
2. Modification permission | Разрешение на изменение
You must get permission from me before you can edit this file.
Вы должны получить разрешение от меня, прежде чем сможете редактировать этот файл.
3. Upload permission | Разрешение на загрузку

You can not upload this file to other sites without my permission, without indication of authorship and original source under any circumstances.
Вы не можете загружать этот файл на другие сайты без моего разрешения, без указания авторства и первоисточника ни при каких обстоятельствах.
4. Saving copyright marks | Сохранение авторских прав

The file uses a sign indicating the authorship and which allows you to contact me. Change or removal of this mark is strictly prohibited.
В файле используется знак, указывающий на авторство и позволяющий связаться со мной. Изменение или удаление этого знака строго запрещено.

5. Summing up | Подводя итоги

In case of copyright infringement, I will close all contacts for the violator.
In the case of repeated copyright infringement, I will be forced to distribute my work for a fee.
В случае нарушения авторских прав, я закрою все контакты для нарушителя.

В случае многократных нарушений авторских прав, я буду вынужден распространять свои работы на платной основе.
I am grateful to the people who notified me of their intentions when using my works.
Я благодарен людям, которые уведомили меня о своих намерениях при использовании моих работ.

Change List | Список изменений
Version 1.0
- Uploaded to the RustEdit website

Known bugs | Известные ошибки
- Objects passing through the walls.
- Flying tree.
- Missing Recycler

Сontacts | Контакты
RustEdit
Steam profile | Профиль Steam
Mail | Почта: mad.tuman.13@gmail.com
Discord: Tuman#6388

ВКонтакте

VIDEO | ВИДЕО
Video with the creation process will be later.
Видео с процессом создания будет позже.

DOWNLOAD | Скачать
ЯндексДиск
DropBox

Screenshots | Скриншоты
20190527225105_1.jpg
20190527225119_1.jpg
20190527225145_1.jpg
20190527225330_1.jpg
20190527225205_1.jpg
20190527225214_1.jpg
20190527225234_1.jpg
20190527225309_1.jpg
20190527225348_1.jpg
20190527225418_1.jpg
20190527225439_1.jpg
20190527225552_1.jpg

Attachments

• Factory.prefab
    53 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:

FAK20

it would be necessary to cram another 10,000 thousand letters .. Why does a lot of stock do the same, it sariraet garbage .. everything looks terrible with a bunch of inscriptions. and so great job! no offense well, really many signatures are everywhere.

TumanOT

it would be necessary to cram another 10,000 thousand letters .. Why does a lot of stock do the same, it sariraet garbage .. everything looks terrible with a bunch of inscriptions. and so great job! no offense well, really many signatures are everywhere.
I understand your displeasure. Although I try to hide my "tags" from the eyes of players.
In addition, experience has shown that the letters do not load the server, and when the map is loaded, they fly by in a second.
However, I myself do not like it, so I try to find alternative ways.