Lootable Junkyard Crane

Salát

some guy here had a mini monument with a crane that cannot be climbed, so here you have a functional version that I did for my monument ;)
- it has ladder trigger and collider to access the end of the arm, decorative lighting, my default loot installation (which may be better replacing with a shipping container for better access from the crane arm(y))
- free to use and edit as you want

RustEdit Screenshot 2019.11.08 - 16.58.32.52.pngRustEdit Screenshot 2019.11.08 - 17.01.52.44.png

Attachments

• Lootable Junkyard Crane Lit.prefab
    700 bytes · Views: 149
Last edited:

BukLau

Is it possible to make the ladder not look broken so players don't get confused about if they can climb it or not?

Salát

Is it possible to make the ladder not look broken so players don't get confused about if they can climb it or not?
Unfortunately, the ladder is part of the original prefab and this cannot be changed. BUT you could put a separate ladder there. BUT the ladder prefab has a yellow coating and this looks weird on a rusted crane. I think the solution would be to put a paper or wooden box under the ladder. It's easy, can you customize it for yourself?