Ridable Humvee with Minigun

I made this Humvee. All its doors open, as do its trunk and hood / boot and bonnet. Under the trunk/boot there is a large wood storage box which is accessible from the cab, under the hood/bonnet is the diesel engine from the excavator. The headlamps are spotlights so are very bright, there is also a fluorescent light-bar on the roof and red lights on the rear; warmer fluorescents light the cabin. I realised too late that I should've used wood rather than twig, thus the vehicle needs upgrading with a hammer once spawned, the player may also wish to code lock the chest and doors. The tires are larger than those used on the in-game truck prefabs but that shouldn't matter too much. There is also a static winch on the rear bumper and a static minigun on the open roof, with sights and red buttons!
Enjoy this amateur attempt at a scrap off-roader!

ELECTRIC PUZZLES VERSION
The doors are opened with an RF signal, configurable at the antenna atop the roll cage. To do anything else, the hood must be opened and the engine fueled and started. Once this is done, you can turn on the headlamps and light bar using the switch beside the steering wheel. The minigun can also now be used with a switch on the gun, seen when standing in the seat; to function, the minigun must be authorised and loaded and fused at the laptop.

NON-ELECTRIC VERSION
https://github.com/maxgamerX5/rust/blob/master/Humvee with minigun.prefab

Attachments

• MINIGUN LABELS.PNG
    MINIGUN LABELS.PNG
    990 KB · Views: 31
  • J.PNG
    J.PNG
    990.5 KB · Views: 25
Last edited: