AREA 50 Monument

lambo7000

Probably a Linux issue. I was having same issues on previous server I had the was on Linux. In your server startup you should see that the rust edit load/processes IO connections. If you are not seeing that it’s Linux issue.

lambo7000

Updated version available here ----> https://codefling.com/files/file/213-area-50-monument/?tab=details

Change Notes:
  • Fixed issue causing players to die once entering first room
  • Added scientist covers to keep scientists away from doors
  • Floors, walls, and ceilings are now all black
  • Increased Elite Crate contents from 1 to 2-4 items
  • Added Fx to UFO
  • Added "Live Feed" television screen in UFO room
  • Added more decor
  • Added lighting to front sliding blast door push button
  • Added splat mask (dirt for main sliding blast door)
  • Added topology mask
  • Added alpha mask
If NPC Spawner's do not show up after placing the prefab, will need to place additional NPC Spawner's. I have added orange circles on the floors where NPC Spawner's were located/should be placed if you have to place them. Prior to placing NPC Spawner's hit shift+H to look at hierarchy and search for NPC Spawner's. If there are some that are invisible, make sure to delete them prior to placing new NPC Spawner's, or scientists will double spawn.

gpsmit84

Lambo7000, I cannot seem to locate your monument on codefling anymore. Do you have another link to your page maybe. I have searched it also on Codefling, with no results. Even the last link you said has a problem with locating it.

BaronVonFinchus

Hi Lambo, I'm having the same issue as previous poster, do you have an updated link? I don't mind if the IO connections are fixed or not, the monument looks great so I don't mind spending the time repairing them if needed. Nice work!

ZipSnipe

I tested it on my test server and it still not getting power. Also for some reason you have to have god mode on in order to step foot past the second door otherwise you just drop dead. Do you know why that is ?
sounds like its missing a tunnel or hallway connection, if a player touches the abyss they die

gpsmit84

Hey guys, myself, extended the terrain trigger, and added a water trigger if you build it in water. My monument works fine at the moment. Just make sure these triggers do overlap the armored base design slightly with tunnels. So far, I have redesigned my puzzles a bit, adjusting the puzzles more with direct connections. Also, maybe add additional generators to the inside if your power does not fully work, perhaps generator connection limits for amount of power? Anyways, like I said, my monument is working. If you guys like to, add me in Discord gpsmit84#5963 if you need me to show mine or help with your copy.

gpsmit84

Hey everyone, I have spoken to Lambo7000, and he has agreed that the prefabs may be given to you all for free. All prefabs are original, do with it as you like, but please do respect his work, and if you can, give him credit for the work he has done. Here is the files for the Area 50 monument:

Enjoy!!!

Attachments

• Area 50 Monument.zip
    421.8 KB · Views: 1