Basement Armory Prefab

gpsmit84

Hey everyone.
Here I have posted my first prefab, free to use for everyone.

It is a basic, yet expandable armory that is underground, made up from bunker rooms and stairs, with loot and a BLUE and RED keycard puzzle.

Prefab count: 150
Terrain modifications:
- Apply your own Alpha paint within the upper room entering the bunker. Included is splat and height settings.
- I have set the prefabs to be connected with sockets, making it easier to move around as a unit. If you like to move the sections individually,
click on the Disconnect Socket button in the Prefab Editor.

Hope you guys enjoy it, and please feel free to make your own prefabs from here.
Thanks again for everyone that has made this a great experience in the learning process.

UPDATES:
I have updated the prefab, with more lights and fixed some spawning issues. Also, new images of the prefab has been added to show the prefab directly as it is applied.

There are also NPC that spawns inside the bunker. Press button in the RED room opens the Blast Door to the rest of the loot rooms and to recycler at the end. This prefab is part of a much bigger Prison monument that I am creating for use in Rust. In time, I will post more updates and images on here until it is available.

2021-01-31-22-01-04.jpg2021-01-31-22-04-06.jpg2021-01-31-22-01-43.jpg2021-01-31-22-01-52.jpg2021-01-31-22-02-26.jpg2021-01-31-22-02-37.jpg2021-01-31-22-02-50.jpg2021-01-31-22-03-23.jpg

Attachments

• BasementArmory.zip
    3.9 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

gpsmit84

I did not have any filters on, just pressed L to activate light for inside of sewers rooms. Also, I did place the prefab above ground. Later, I will update it with a more precise look when it is added as a monument.

gpsmit84

Hey everyone, the prefab has been updated and ready to apply to maps. Please see above for the new images and details about installing it. Oxide.RustEdit.dll is required for it to work, and to spawn loot/NPC and puzzles to be active also. Card readers have a timer of 120-240 seconds timers each. This delay is to improve the possibility of PVP and counters. You can adjust it if you prefer. Enjoy it.

ZipSnipe

Hey I have downloaded it, and in RustEdit it shows power but in game no power but the scientists are in there( as I did the Oxide.RustEdit.dll ) any ideas? I noticed I didn't see a generator in there anywhere

ZipSnipe

Ok I added a generator to it and now that works but your missing a hallway that takes you to the very bottom

ZipSnipe

Ok I fixed the staircase for ya but there is one opening that a player can fall out fixing that next and will post it up here

ZipSnipe

Try this one I think this where I have fixed it

Attachments

• BasementArmory.prefab
    2.5 KB · Views: 3

gpsmit84

Sorry, guys, myself have been busy for the last few days at work. You did not find a generator after the blast doors, in the hallway? As for the last door, it is supposed to be a static bunker door. Will also have a look at that. Thanks for the fix, ZipSnipe.

ZipSnipe

Its not completely fixed. I have discovered that if players take too long they will become trapped as the fuse burns out and the entrance door no longer works, not a problem if you have tele on your server. But hey I like it, its a kool little puzzle. I think maybe when you went to save it as prefab it didn't grab everything. I have had that happen recently, I am sure there must be some adjustment on the Create prefab that I missed.