Brittish Isles - WIP

Zodiak

Official Documentarian
Staff member
Thank you,

All the maps I create will be hosted there for anyone to download. Just note that most will either be WIP or "practice" maps.

Once finished they will be moved into the completed folder.

Zodiak

Official Documentarian
Staff member
hey,

yeah I know, it was my first map so i just painted full opaque topology. I will reduce that in my next iteration.

watch this space i will work on it tomorrow morning.

agresos

hello again .. the ship event works well ?? or the map needs some update?

is that I want to use the map on my server. about 50 players and I want to be sure that it works well ... thanks friend

Zodiak

Official Documentarian
Staff member
Hey

here is an updated map.

please feel free to update and or edit as much as you want. if you would like the original "height map" (it is just a flat height map) of this map let me know and ill post a link to it.

agresos

Hi, I'm new to creating maps, I really liked your work on this brittish isles map. I decided to make some modifications hoping it did not bother you. I leave here my version of this map.. thanks to the creators of the prefabs .

excuse my english use translator

.View attachment 822View attachment 823View attachment 824View attachment 825View attachment 826View attachment 827View attachment 828View attachment 829View attachment 830View attachment 831

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qkjda35w5u5twtc/Brittish Isles2.3.map?dl=0
20190329165513_1.jpg20190329165536_1.jpg20190329165609_1.jpg

Arrusticini

Hi, I'm new to creating maps, I really liked your work on this brittish isles map. I decided to make some modifications hoping it did not bother you. I leave here my version of this map.. thanks to the creators of the prefabs .

excuse my english use translator

.View attachment 822View attachment 823View attachment 824View attachment 825View attachment 826View attachment 827View attachment 828View attachment 829View attachment 830View attachment 831

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qkjda35w5u5twtc/Brittish Isles2.3.map?dl=0

Wait, what? How do you get the giant excavator????