BusTerminal variations.

Rust_bucketz

Hello.

This is one of my recent projects that I have been busy with, with the help of 0Wild_Fire0 (She the Architect). This has been modified to various versions.
I did not have time to test it as of yet as I do not have a server to load this on XD.

Hopefully it works out, but I believe it will be fine. :)
Items included are:
- BusTerminalAdvanced
- BusTerminalSimple
- BusTerminalBasic
- BusStorage

I would have to make separate posts sorry :(

K thanx bye

BusTerminalAdvanced1.jpgBusTerminalSimple1.jpgBusTerminalBasic1.jpgBusStorage2.jpg

If you feel like sharing some coffee, doughnuts or just a pat on the back then be sure to send some this way. This will help me stay up a while longer and make it even better. :)

Whether you sent a donation or liked this post I do thank you for your support and appreciation.

(paypal.me/DigitalArtsZA)

Last edited:

TGBB

<3 it but only word of warning is the skylight might decay ingame without zonemanager plug-in. But would need to be tested and confirmed.

Rust_bucketz

<3 it but only word of warning is the skylight might decay ingame without zonemanager plug-in. But would need to be tested and confirmed.

I have used building prefabs before and did not have any issues with decay as such, for example the Wall Frame Shop Front Metal, Wall Frame Toptier and Wall Doorway.
But yes, some testing needs to be done. Will probably get a local server up this weekend to have a look.

Rust_bucketz

Heads up.

All monuments on this go updated.
The updates include:

-Window frames
-Security window
-Skylight
-Mullion windows

Please see the links on OP for the separate monument downloads.
They should now spawn in game.