Double Oilrig

Abracadaver

To be honest, it was of my first things ever done with RustEdit and I haven´t opened it for a long time. Have to take a look and fix some things maybe.
Thanks for the hint about the missing crates and scientist. Will update the whole thing at the weekend.

RealityGamez

To be honest, it was of my first things ever done with RustEdit and I haven´t opened it for a long time. Have to take a look and fix some things maybe.
Thanks for the hint about the missing crates and scientist. Will update the whole thing at the weekend.
nvm man im pretty sure it was just bugged at first or my server was messed up but it fixed now

RealityGamez

hey do you know i how make the interactive wheels connect to the door?

Abracadaver

Option: Prefab list/Create custom prefab

After this you can scale a sphere and fade radius. All prefabs in this sphere will be in your custom prefab.
Furthermore you can save height, textures, biomes, topologies, alphas, roads and rivers.

Enter a prefab name, click "Save prefab".

That´s all :)

If you don´t want to save terrain details like height, splats, biomes aso, you just can use the option "Create quick prefab". In this case, just pull a frame around your prefabs, enter a name and click save.

Your own prefabs will be saved in the folder "Custom Prefabs" in your RustEdit folder and you can choose them out of the prefab list if you choose "Custom".