(FREE) Sage Island Custom Map | 3000 w/ 3300 ocean

RobJ

Sage Island Is A Free Map
Sage island was the first map I ever made therefore, do not expect the same standards you've become used to in my other maps RustEdit was in its early days and could not even lay your own roads without unity help but I have updated this map a lot with the new monuments and added new prefabs and roads.

The map features large railway tunnels and a player town to build in as well as a sunken dome to use that scuba gear to dive down to...
I hope you enjoy I will be adding lots more to this map

Original Trailer From Sep 2018

To download for free simply visit my website http://www.rustmaps.co.uk

Last edited:

prutt

I'm missing a lot of detail in order that you could start selling maps. Terms and policies are not updated, wrong and even self-made? For example, you dont accept refunds if a user would change his mind, you won't give support when something ''breaks'' or when face punch would update and it would ruin the map. 3 strikes already for PayPal to disclose your account for good.

Selling on a subdomain of ''wix'' is not allowed. in terms and policy, it suggests that you must have the needed information placed on your website such as money-back guarantee but also has to be listed at the chamber of commerce ( in the Netherlands known as ''kamer van koophandel'' ).
You also should have to buy their services in order to be allowed to sell on Wix.

You cannot just sell stolen maps that are made from others. ( not sure if this is correct due the comments here, but if.. ) stealing digital content that can be downloaded for free elsewhere or is the only premium for certain users ( such as players who join a server just to copy the map for themselves, I toke down 3 servers that used my maps with the support of my lawyer ) is not allowed. end of the line for them if they kept my map online without asking first.

These players and fans here are working their assess off every day besides their work or school to create something for the community to be experienced and to be enjoyed. Support them, especially support the owner of rustedit. I haven't seen a map editor elsewhere that was good as this one.

Hakkai

Hello RobJ are your maps still up to date with stables and fishing villages? I started a Map-Voting on my server and they want to play "Sage Island" next. But i worry that the maps might not be maintained. Thanks for any response.

Guardian

Hello RobJ are your maps still up to date with stables and fishing villages? I started a Map-Voting on my server and they want to play "Sage Island" next. But i worry that the maps might not be maintained. Thanks for any response.
I think it is clear from his Discord and his website that all his maps are maintained. Having spoken to him this morning he's slowly but surely also adding in the new WorkCat and underground rail network.