Last Known Coordinates - Chattam Island (Free To Use)

WRecKLeSS

Last Known Coordinates - Chattam (real island name Chatham).
Description: A small island with pockets of water: This map was taken from Chatham Island using terrain.party & importing the heightmap into RustEdit.
Airfield with added hanger, support buildings, trees, roof access, and cover
Launch Site with alternative ways off the roof, crane with ladders, support buildings, cover, happis puzzle, and additional ladders
Bandit Gas Station with cargo containers (maze), outbuildings, refinery, and additional cover
Military Tunnels with added buildings and entrances customized
Harbor with roof access, support buildings and access to light towers
Happis Puzzle compounds with communications RV, refinery
Oil Rig (big and small)
Dome
Hapis style caves (oversized)
The map can be downloaded by joining the server: http://playrust.io/map/?69.195.141.242:39500
Map Author: WRecKLeSS

Feel free to use this on your server but please don't edit. This is a free map for the Rust community. I just make maps because I enjoy the process. You do not have permission to sell this map
1552055304198.png

Last edited:

KissBatoR

Hello . I like the map she is nice. Just a big problem the buildings of the brigants are not protected, so we can build on the inside not top. Can fix this bug and make construction impossible in these buildings thank you.

WRecKLeSS

It's intended. But I can make a copy of the map with building blocked for you. I personally like building in structures. I plan on adding a small town that can be occupied and built in. Mostly ruined buildings and structures.

It's similar to building in a cave. Usually only a few entrances and exits. But the cabin would be easier to raid since it's on the surface and you could have a raiding base next door!

Last edited: