New map (World Gaming)

grozi9

Update World Gaming V0.7
Download
http://playrust.io/map/?51.68.187.69:28015
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update World-Gaming V0.4.map
DOWNLOAD:coffee:
http://playrust.io/map/?51.68.187.69:28015

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update World-Gaming V0.3.map
DOWNLOAD V 0.3
On the Map v0.2 is found a bug, if you use my map to download V0.3

Sory googl translate

Update World-Gaming V0.2.map
Added more roads
reduced the loot along the road
Fixed bugs
And some other details

http://playrust.io/map/?151.80.99.154:28251

Download

wupGJR5.png

Made in the style of a true map
Named World Gaming

Rust.io

The map is 4k

The map will be used and, if necessary, edited as much as I can find a mistake
Each of your comments is well received :)

download the update map HERE

Updated
Oilrig 1
Oilrig 2
Mining Quarry A
Mining Quarry B
Mining Quarry C
And more..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This image is my server and has not been updated yet

K8czJWk.png

o1wJOfx.png

H8QrZYE.png

zfSveOU.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OLD

RgreDFy.png

BV8SHHZ.png

5wsKwD1.png

Xrz5kB0.png
3k9ZzpU.png

41C1BjN.png

Last edited:

Shortpaw

this looks awesome...can i please use it on my rust server...i have a very low pop server but they like the custom maps

XNeo

will use it on my Battlefield server if you can update it with the oil rigs next wipe.

grozi9

DOWNLOAD:coffee:

Update World-Gaming V0.3.map
DOWNLOAD V 0.3
On the Map v0.2 is found a bug, if you use my map to download V0.3

Sory googl translate

Update World-Gaming V0.2.map
Added more roads
reduced the loot along the road
Fixed bugs
And some other details

http://playrust.io/map/?151.80.99.154:28251

Download

wupGJR5.png

Made in the style of a true map
Named World Gaming

Rust.io

The map is 4k

The map will be used and, if necessary, edited as much as I can find a mistake
Each of your comments is well received :)

download the update map HERE

Updated
Oilrig 1
Oilrig 2
Mining Quarry A
Mining Quarry B
Mining Quarry C
And more..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This image is my server and has not been updated yet

K8czJWk.png

o1wJOfx.png

H8QrZYE.png

zfSveOU.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OLD

RgreDFy.png

BV8SHHZ.png

5wsKwD1.png

Xrz5kB0.png
3k9ZzpU.png

41C1BjN.png

NASA

Hey boys , i cam to use this map for my Ruste server ???
Where i can download this map ?
How is instalation for this map ???
Thank you very much :3