No Place Like Home | Custom Map | Handmade Monuments

noxbox

Sponser
Id say decent monument prefabs, but what takes it uo a notch is the lighting and atmosphere youve applied to it. Looks great.

KissBatoR

It's you who tells me about age if you stop wanting everything to pay maybe you would be cool with you. Rust has become a FRIC machine. I understand better why fewer and fewer people play Rust. It is because of you who only see the money and nothing else. It's sad to get there. Too bad Rust was a good game before that

ociN666

It's you who tells me about age if you stop wanting everything to pay maybe you would be cool with you. Rust has become a FRIC machine. I understand better why fewer and fewer people play Rust. It is because of you who only see the money and nothing else. It's sad to get there. Too bad Rust was a good game before that

What money?
:D haha

its okay, go have a cookie m8 ^^

Batteredburrito

Sounds like he is just poor and doesnt appreciate the time that it takes to make things.
People like spending money on things they value. Im all down for the cost of maps, plugins and prefabs.
Shit doesnt grow on trees.

ociN666

And for all of you that are not only here to catch up complete maps without building a single thing themselves: Here's the showcase of the map!

Will be online after wipe tomorrow - come join the server!

I will be putting out some free prefabs for you guys to download, soon! Say thank you! ^^ hahah

ociN666

thanks so much! be sure to share the video - maybe follow the new channel for there is more to come on building, map surfaces and so on.. //cheers <3

ociN666

Here is another Video of one of the prefabs i build, wich will be available for free download soon! ^^

... may i mention that i also did the music for this one? hehe... theres more ... just be patient :D

ociN666

And heres another "Build Log" for your pleasure! Or call it making of or timelapse whatever ... you like :D
If you like what i did - leave a like on this one - and subscribe to the YT channel, that would help me a lot!
Thanks for watching!

Arrusticini

What the.... That's insanely amazing!
And, oh... Why don't you just give away all the stuff for free for no absolute reasons at all? ;)
Yeah, some of us do that. And thanks to them I am learning how to make maps and prefabs. But this doesn't mean that ALL OF US HAVE TO DO THAT! There is a huge difference between freeware, shareware, CC, copyrighted software (or code) and all that stuff. Someone should learn the difference before reeeeing about not having a free meal.

And I am the first one who have to thank the dozens of people who give free meals away (I am talking about "coding", of course").

BTW, a "free meal" is also the patience people use answering my noobish questions. Just saying.

ociN666

What the.... That's insanely amazing!
And, oh... Why don't you just give away all the stuff for free for no absolute reasons at all? ;)
Hi - im sorry but i dont understand the question.... :D i dont give anything away, thats true, because i like to build a map you can visit on my server, if you like to experience it ingame... some prefabs will be available to download for you guys, but not the whole map - its also password protected - why? Because k1lly0u was so nice to implement a pw-protection into the editor.
I like building maps and thank you for your kind words in the beginning! ^^ but its not just for taking away - and put it on someone elses map - for their very players... i hope you understand what i mean, for im not native english and my grammar may suck ^^ haha