Powerline Outpost

TumanOT

POWERLINE OUTPOST
The object is used on my map as a resting place for players.
Объект используется на моей карте как место отдыха для игроков.

Terms of use | Условия эксплуатации
I do not demand payment for my work, and the only thing I ask for is the observance of operating conditions.
Я не требую оплаты за свою работу, и единственное, о чем я прошу, - это соблюдение условий эксплуатации.

1. Permission to use the file | Разрешение на использование
You are free to use this file, provided that you comply with the terms of use.
Вы можете свободно использовать данный файл, при условии соблюдения условий эксплуатации.
2. Modification permission | Разрешение на изменение
You must get permission from me before you can edit this file.
Вы должны получить разрешение от меня, прежде чем сможете редактировать этот файл.
3. Upload permission | Разрешение на загрузку

You can not upload this file to other sites without my permission, without indication of authorship and original source under any circumstances.
Вы не можете загружать этот файл на другие сайты без моего разрешения, без указания авторства и первоисточника ни при каких обстоятельствах.
4. Saving copyright marks | Сохранение авторских прав

The file uses a sign indicating the authorship and which allows you to contact me. Change or removal of this mark is strictly prohibited.
В файле используется знак, указывающий на авторство и позволяющий связаться со мной. Изменение или удаление этого знака строго запрещено.

5. Summing up | Подводя итоги

In case of copyright infringement, I will close all contacts for the violator.
In the case of repeated copyright infringement, I will be forced to distribute my work for a fee.
В случае нарушения авторских прав, я закрою все контакты для нарушителя.

В случае многократных нарушений авторских прав, я буду вынужден распространять свои работы на платной основе.
I am grateful to the people who notified me of their intentions when using my works.
Я благодарен людям, которые уведомили меня о своих намерениях при использовании моих работ.

Change List | Список изменений
Version 1.0
- Uploaded to the RustEdit website

Known bugs | Известные ошибки
Not detected

Сontacts | Контакты
RustEdit
Steam profile | Профиль Steam
Mail | Почта: mad.tuman.13@gmail.com
Discord: Tuman#6388

DOWNLOAD | Скачать
ЯндексДиск
DropBox

Screenshots | Скриншоты
20190415182431_1.jpg

20190415182420_1.jpg

20190415182340_1.jpg

20190415182400_1.jpg

20190415182548_1.jpg

20190415182529_1.jpg

20190415182457_1.jpg

Attachments

• PowerlinePost01.prefab
    8.9 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:

CSharpIsLife

Hi,
I'm doing a custom map for my server.
It's going to be a server with no-kits, only a VIP to skip queue as the money is going to be given to me to help me with the cost of the server.
Can I use this prefab in it?
Thanks in advance

TumanOT

Hi,
I'm doing a custom map for my server.
It's going to be a server with no-kits, only a VIP to skip queue as the money is going to be given to me to help me with the cost of the server.
Can I use this prefab in it?
Thanks in advance
If people want to pay for the game on your server, I do not mind)
You are free to use my prefabs if the "operating conditions" are met.

suntrip

I recently ran into this one (in a stripped down version without workbenches etc.) on Zombie Nation along with a few others I see here on RustEdit. I really liked it. Glad I found the author of it :) Very well done and a nice addition to any map especially in the desert biomes.