Problems with Tunnels and Underwater

dTOXIC

After assembling the entire map and at the end running in RustEdit the tools - Procedural Tools - Native - Tunnels and Underwater the server enters a loop in HumanNPC with problems in navmesh. The map I'm trying to put together is a Mundi map. I've tried everything, but really my capacity is low to solve this problem. Sometimes one works but when you put the other the server breaks, or even after it doesn't let you make any changes to paths that it also breaks. It's impossible for me. I am immensely grateful for a help, grateful.

Problems Server Rust.png

KillerStylez360

After assembling the entire map and at the end running in RustEdit the tools - Procedural Tools - Native - Tunnels and Underwater the server enters a loop in HumanNPC with problems in navmesh. The map I'm trying to put together is a Mundi map. I've tried everything, but really my capacity is low to solve this problem. Sometimes one works but when you put the other the server breaks, or even after it doesn't let you make any changes to paths that it also breaks. It's impossible for me. I am immensely grateful for a help, grateful.

View attachment 3104
https://umod.org/plugins/nav-mesh-error-fix

dTOXIC

Very nice, very grateful for the help, I'll try it now, thanks, happy holidays to you and all of you...