Rocket League inspired map

Raaaaaaaaaaalph

Hey all, haven't posted here in ages!

Currently started working on a Rocket League inspired map, with a clickable UI (Admins and Mods only) to spawn in modular vehicles with 3 engines (so they are super fast!) and also the ball. Will be great for any server owner who wishes to host regular events on a separate "event" server. I was consider making this a custom map that is also playable, but may cause too much lag for players who wish to just play normally on the map.

Will post screenshots and videos of progress as I go. If anyone wishes to colab and make this a joint effort, feel free to give me a shout! :)

Hakkai

well, the idea is intresting. i give you that. but i think the map-editor does not give us enough options to go further in that direction. And the map-editor is all we have after all.

Abracadaver

well, the idea is intresting. i give you that. but i think the map-editor does not give us enough options to go further in that direction. And the map-editor is all we have after all.

We have this ball prefab since the car update in RustEdit and for counting coals a combination out of trigger pads and counters would be possible I think. Could be a cool addition instead of the usual deathmatch/gungame arenas.

Raaaaaaaaaaalph

We have this ball prefab since the car update in RustEdit and for counting coals a combination out of trigger pads and counters would be possible I think. Could be a cool addition instead of the usual deathmatch/gungame arenas.

Can count goals with laser detector hooked into a counter, with a switch that resets the goals in what would be a "spectator" area but it wouldn't be 100% accurate if a car goes through it though.