The Bunker

foxtklme

sry but my english so bad and i thk i don't understand a lot. so i can't come in u'r discord server ..
i have oxide and oxid dll ... i found the probleme without modification of u'r building, just an error of my bad... but now i can't go downstairs cause i die.. i search another issue

Pravum

sry but my english so bad and i thk i don't understand a lot. so i can't come in u'r discord server ..
i have oxide and oxid dll ... i found the probleme without modification of u'r building, just an error of my bad... but now i can't go downstairs cause i die.. i search another issue

put this line in your server.cfg

antihack.terrain_protection 0

and restart the Server ;)

TGBB

I love it when servers turn off anti hack means you can do MANY exploits like get in rocks etc. I suggest you DON'T use that command.

Pravum

I love it when servers turn off anti hack means you can do MANY exploits like get in rocks etc. I suggest you DON'T use that command.

i personally haven't noticed any exploids on my servers but basically you are right, when my other works are done i will rebuild the bunker to work without this entry in the config ;)

foxtklme

yeah great idea for the moment i work on a big map with lot of prefab custom alert me when u finish to rebuild the bunker ;)
for the moment the bunker work FINE ;)

Luque

Como solucionaste lo de la electricidad?
How did you solve the electricity issue?

Luque

type rustedit and you see all commands :)
Hello, sorry for my ignorance, but where do I put the command?

And what is the command exactly?

The electrical system is still not working

Edit: update the dll and it still doesn't work .-.

Last edited:

Pravum

Hello, sorry for my ignorance, but where do I put the command?

And what is the command exactly?

The electrical system is still not working

Edit: update the dll and it still doesn't work .-.

open RCON or Console (F1 ingame) and enter the Command : rustedit
and now you see all Commands from rustedit ;) . You can also join our Discord for more Info :)

Luque

open RCON or Console (F1 ingame) and enter the Command : rustedit
and now you see all Commands from rustedit ;) . You can also join our Discord for more Info :)

then something is wrong, I enter the command in the game and nothing happens, the dll file is correctly installed in:

\Rust_Server\rustds\RustDedicated_Data\Managed\Oxide.Ext.RustEdit.dll