Vault Door

Abracadaver

2020-05-13-19-52-55.jpg2020-05-13-19-53-02.jpg2020-05-13-20-03-28.jpg2020-05-13-20-10-05.jpg

VAULT DOOR

36 sliding blast doors arranged in a circle to simulate a vault door.​

• In the original version, all parts like generator, timerswitch and wheelswitch are so arranged, that an easy editing is possible.​
  • In the compact version, all parts are "compressed" for better placement.​
The timer switch is the trigger for the door. Just connect a push button, cardreader or whatever to it´s trigger input.

New Download available!!!
Fixed Version of the Vault Door including a control panel for easy adding custom circuits can be downloaded under the following link.

Download: https://my.hidrive.com/lnk/9ZPIAuQU

Demo Video:

Last edited:

Akatcuki

mate i used on my server and works awesome people are amazed when the see that door
how i can connect that inside also has button when i put on building

Abracadaver

mate i used on my server and works awesome people are amazed when the see that door
how i can connect that inside also has button when i put on building

Actually you just connect a switch, cardreader or whatever directly to the "Activate Switch" input of the timer switch. If you want more than one switch to open the door, place an OR-switch.
Connect both switches to Input 1 and Input 2 of the OR-switch, and connect the OR-switch itself to the timer switch activate switch input.

Abracadaver

If you have trouble or bugs with the door, please contact me.
IOs are acting weird with every new Rust patch and I am wondering the vault door is working at the moment. Multiple output connections of timer switches are actually broken.
I will build a fixed version, that will prevent future issues.

Mak

i don't understand why the kinetics don't work on my own local server.... i edit prefab with RustEdit.

Abracadaver

i don't understand why the kinetics don't work on my own local server.... i edit prefab with RustEdit.
Sent you a private message.

I rebuilt the vault door for three times now. Last time it was broke, was due the HDRP update. A new working version is found at Codefling https://codefling.com/prefabs/vault-door-control-panel or at my personal discord, I sent you an invite via private message.

EDIT: Changed the download link at this website to a new download for the fixed version of the Vault Door,

Last edited: