Bar "100 roentgen" - OUTDATED (LINK TO NEW IN HEADER)

TumanOT

Bar "100 roentgen - Rebuild
When creating a new map, the old bar was very badly knocked out of the environment, so I decided to redo it anew, bringing its appearance closer to the original.
При создании новой карты, старый бар очень сильно выбивался из окружения, поэтому я решил переделать его заново, приблизив его внешний вид к оригиналу.

Terms of use | Условия эксплуатации
I do not demand payment for my work, and the only thing I ask for is the observance of operating conditions.
Я не требую оплаты за свою работу, и единственное, о чем я прошу, - это соблюдение условий эксплуатации.

1. Permission to use the file | Разрешение на использование
You are free to use this file, provided that you comply with the terms of use.
Вы можете свободно использовать данный файл, при условии соблюдения условий эксплуатации.
2. Modification permission | Разрешение на изменение
You must get permission from me before you can edit this file.
Вы должны получить разрешение от меня, прежде чем сможете редактировать этот файл.
3. Upload permission | Разрешение на загрузку

You can not upload this file to other sites without my permission, without indication of authorship and original source under any circumstances.
Вы не можете загружать этот файл на другие сайты без моего разрешения, без указания авторства и первоисточника ни при каких обстоятельствах.
4. Saving copyright marks | Сохранение авторских прав

The file uses a sign indicating the authorship and which allows you to contact me. Change or removal of this mark is strictly prohibited.
В файле используется знак, указывающий на авторство и позволяющий связаться со мной. Изменение или удаление этого знака строго запрещено.

5. Summing up | Подводя итоги

In case of copyright infringement, I will close all contacts for the violator.
In the case of repeated copyright infringement, I will be forced to distribute my work for a fee.
В случае нарушения авторских прав, я закрою все контакты для нарушителя.

В случае многократных нарушений авторских прав, я буду вынужден распространять свои работы на платной основе.
I am grateful to the people who notified me of their intentions when using my works.
Я благодарен людям, которые уведомили меня о своих намерениях при использовании моих работ.

Change List | Список изменений
Version 1.0
- Uploaded to the RustEdit website

Known bugs | Известные ошибки
Not detected

Сontacts | Контакты
RustEdit
Steam profile | Профиль Steam
Mail | Почта: mad.tuman.13@gmail.com
Discord: Tuman#6388

DOWNLOAD | Скачать
ЯндексДиск
DropBox

Screenshots | Скриншоты
20190511164058_1.jpg

20190511164132_1.jpg

20190511164141_1.jpg

20190511164211_1.jpg

20190511164228_1.jpg

20190511164304_1.jpg

20190511164327_1.jpg

20190511164401_1.jpg

20190511164426_1.jpg

20190511164505_1.jpg

Attachments

• BarRebuildFull.prefab
    37.9 KB · Views: 26

Arrusticini

This prefab is AMAZING!!!! :D
I have read the terms of permissions and there is only one thing I would like to change here, so I am asking you: may I add some more computer cases? I just love those retro mainframes and I really would like to add 4 or five (I will try to fit 5 of them, no more than 5) to make some sort of "retro hi-tech base"). Please, just let me know. My server is "GIARGIANIA" (in the modded list), you can always come and have a look here!

EDIT: I also downloaded the previous versions that I will likely use as "outposts" (maybe, I still am not really sure). Can I eventually add the mainframes there also?

Arrusticini

ADDED: I have a question... Why I see pieces of ground when I enter the prefab? I am quite new to map editing and such so please bear with me... :cautious: I can flat down or lower the ground, that ok. Just wondering how this thing work. ;)

noxbox

Sponser
Just select terrain painter, alpha then set brush size 1, opacity 1 and click out the ground level thats blocking the stairs.

ZipSnipe

Well I downloaded this prefab and its a little broken. There is no topology or height modifiers so you have to open in rustedit and add your own

TumanOT

Well I downloaded this prefab and its a little broken. There is no topology or height modifiers so you have to open in rustedit and add your own
Why and for whom should I do this? I redid the geometry of the level, broken by Facepunch updates, from scratch. This is enough for me, especially considering that I have long abandoned Rust Edit.

ZipSnipe

Why and for whom should I do this? I redid the geometry of the level, broken by Facepunch updates, from scratch. This is enough for me, especially considering that I have long abandoned Rust Edit.
Its no big deal and I understand, just warning any newbies so they know what to expect, testing out the fix now....and hey thanks its very kool looking prefab !!!!

ZipSnipe

Wow I hate to say it but possibly this prefab has broken my map and I am no longer able to open the map up in Rust Edit. I even uninstalled Rustedit and reinstalled , I also removed the prefab from the custom folders and still no way to open the map in RustEdit anymore...:-(

PS it gets stuck on loading npcs and then goes into unresponsive