No Place Like Home | Custom Map | Handmade Monuments

ociN666

Hi let me introduce to you the work i did on the beautiful "no place like home" map

i love to build stuff in a more "fallout-ish" style, than the mainly flatland of Rusts original monuments.
I just started using the editor again, had a little break and its also on facebook if someone is interested - dont want to spam with links here...

i also love to do artworks of the builds i did - so just enjoy the process - and keep up with this so you dont miss anything
The map is a 4500 well structured and a little more "explorer"style than most custom maps i played on so far - but im new here and couldnt even check half of the maps you guys did so far, so gimme a chance ;) haha
The stuff i integrate is built onto the topography of the procedural 4500 - i tried to integrate all the spots and use them to inspire the process.

pic3.jpgHDR3-big.jpgHDR5._smalljpg.jpgHDR-mountain-snow_small.jpg
New pictures will follow - be kind and leave a reply - i'll be happy to read anything about your oppinions (or onions XD )
//regards! ociN

Last edited:

ociN666

So if you join right now - you will already be able to see a few of the handmade monuments - like the unique spawn area with a big gate into the world - or a new compound etc...
Let me know if your missing something on there and enjoy the pictures! ^^

SpawnArea.jpgpic5.jpgpic6.jpgpic7.jpgpic8.jpg

Last edited:

KissBatoR

Then I use your map on my server to test it to see how it is and see if have found bugs and other problem. Thank you

jaman

[QUOTE = "ociN666, příspěvek: 3125, člen: 3467"] ... jeho standardní port 28015 - server se restartuje v 6:00 MEST - v tuto chvíli se tedy nepřipojte : D[/ QUOTE]
nice map , but pls add oil rig and maybe Excavator for future

ociN666

Here are some new pictures of my work on the map...
i added a big new tunnelsystem - with an eectric puzzle i still have to solve myself XD haha
but look at those beauties......
This is ingame footage - no filters attached:
u1.jpgu2.jpgu3.jpgu4.jpgu5.jpgu6.jpgu7.jpgu8.jpg

ociN666

Can I use your card on my server for free? thank you
Why would you do that?
Im not here to just give away this amazing map wich i spent hours and hours on, to just let you use it on your server... :D haha no man sorry....
if you steal it anyway i'll DDOS you! dont try... XD

ociN666

I was nice too - but .... ah.. whatever :D Its a map showcase thread - not a can i have your map for free thread, is it?