No Place Like Home | Custom Map | Handmade Monuments

Arrusticini

Hi - im sorry but i dont understand the question
Sorry man, it should have been some sort of irony! :LOL: I am not native english too so maybe I have not been clear enough!
What I wanted to mean is the right opposite (that's the essence of irony)!

I TOTALLY did not mean to let your work to be taken away for free if that is not your intention and my phrase was 100% ironic and it should have been some sort of mocking against those who constantly ask for free stuff "for no absolute reason at all"! ;)

I hope I made myself a little bit more clear now!:cool:

JessieJane

And for all of you that are not only here to catch up complete maps without building a single thing themselves: Here's the showcase of the map!

Will be online after wipe tomorrow - come join the server!

I will be putting out some free prefabs for you guys to download, soon! Say thank you! ^^ hahah

Beautiful map, great landscape... love the lighting special effects, the hidden gems.! Great job.

JessieJane

Hi let me introduce to you the work i did on the beautiful "no place like home" map

i love to build stuff in a more "fallout-ish" style, than the mainly flatland of Rusts original monuments.
I just started using the editor again, had a little break and its also on facebook if someone is interested - dont want to spam with links here...

i also love to do artworks of the builds i did - so just enjoy the process - and keep up with this so you dont miss anything
The map is a 4500 well structured and a little more "explorer"style than most custom maps i played on so far - but im new here and couldnt even check half of the maps you guys did so far, so gimme a chance ;) haha
The stuff i integrate is built onto the topography of the procedural 4500 - i tried to integrate all the spots and use them to inspire the process.

View attachment 1083View attachment 1084View attachment 1085View attachment 1086
New pictures will follow - be kind and leave a reply - i'll be happy to read anything about your oppinions (or onions XD )
//regards! ociN

Is this map purchasable, complete and where may I get further information to purchase?