RustbucketsZAV3 update list

PUBG ruins added to mountain in snow biome - Meblack
Bridge sections added between Outpost and Launch site - myself
Terrain corrections at cave entrance and some monuments
Lavapool (hobobarrel) added to volcano, this was accidentally removed in V2
Oilrigs moved further offshore.
Forest and field topology extended into some monuments

RustbucketsV3.png

If you feel like sharing some coffee, doughnuts or just a pat on the back then be sure to send some this way. This will help me stay up a while longer and make it even better.:)

Whether you sent a donation or liked this post I do thank you for your support and appreciation.

(paypal.me/DigitalArtsZA)

Last edited:

Rust_bucketz

Hello XNeo

Anything that I share you will be able to use (note that the download link is available) :).
Just make sure to leave a reference and also to make note of any issues that you might experience with this map.

If you feel like sharing some coffee, doughnuts or just a pat on the back then be sure to send some this way. This will help me stay up a while longer and make it even better.:)

Whether you sent a donation or liked this post I do thank you for your support and appreciation.

Rust_bucketz

Please note that the prison arena (top right) is not accessible without the event plugin or even teleport.
I have setup an event on the map that runs throughout the day and once players joins the event they are teleport to the prison arena.
To set this up you will need the following plugins:

Dynamic zone (to setup a zone for the event manager)
EMInterface (user/admin interface)
Event Manager
Spawns (spawn points for event)
Arena Deathmatch (event type)
Kits (kits for events)
Timed execute (To use commands like: "Event 'Team Deathmatch' ", "Event Launch" and "Event open" in order to start the event after every server restart automatically.)

The zone of the event has been extended past the samsites and the flag for undestr has been applied to ensure that players don't destroy the samsites to gain access to kit items that has been dropped in the event arena.

ex machina

hi i realy like ur job,i tried ur map but there is an issue,if i don't copy paste the .map in the client rust file system i get this error http://prntscr.com/o5a6va
so people are kicked from the server.
I already tried to edit it with last rust edit version and than save it under another file name,it change nothing.
Could u plz help me to find out a solution?
thk

Shortpaw

can we get a updated version please since facepunch and their lovely update process in order to load the map it is missing several custom prefab files

FishyDaFish

I would also love to have this map updated. I managed to "regenerate" it with RustEdit, and the map works for me. however it gives about a million IndexOutOfRangeException : Index was outside the bounds of the array.

Best map ever :)

FishyDaFish

the map needs to be updated with latest prefabs or assets or something. i tried with rustedit, and managed to login, but still needs updating in some way. :)
If i knew how to properly update it i would and put up an download link, but it would be best if RustBucketz updates it themselves

Rust_bucketz

Hello all

First of all. I would like to thank FishyDaFish with his help with some of the edits.
RustBucketsZA_V4

In order for the map to load client side you will need to add this into your server config file (this will replace the
+server.seed 1234 +server.worldsize 4000 variables:

+levelurl "https://www.dropbox.com/s/zq800laf606dzvr/RustBucketsZA_V4.map?dl=1"

Changes made.
-Horrible hole at Launch site patched.
-Launch site terrain has been raised with 1 or 2 height units to patch ground work gap
-Custom prefabs replaced
-3 Mountain toilets added (Finally) - Working Turtle
-1 Sad pookie bear overlooking the ocean placed on Dome.

If there is any issues then please email me or add a comment on this thread and I will get to it asap.

I hope you guys enjoy and I appreciate your continued support and patience.

toilet.pngpookie.png

Last edited: